* Creates a token on behalf of a creator and approves the Autentica Marketplace smart contract.
* The creator of the token and the owner of it will be assigned to `creator`
* while the investor will be set to `_msgSender()`.
* @param creator Token creator and owner.
* @param tokenId Token ID.
* @param royaltyFee Royalty fee.
* @param investorFee Investor fee.
* @param v ECDSA `v` parameter.
* @param r ECDSA `r` parameter.
* @param s ECDSA `s` parameter.
* - The `royaltyFee` must be less than or equal to 100 * (10 ** DECIMALS), meaning 100%.
* - the `investorFee` must be less than or equal to 100 * (10 ** DECIMALS), meaning 100%.
* - The investor can't be the creator.
* - The ECDSA signature must be signed by someone with the admin or operator role.